Child name servers can be created for your domain name within your Account Manager.
Child Name Servers are private labelled name servers which are registered with the domain registry under your own domain name. eg. ns1.jackscakes.com, ns2.jackscakes.com for domain name www.jackscakes.com.
To create child name servers follow these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to update.
- In the Name Servers section, click the menu icon on the right and select Add Host Record from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Sub Domain (new Child Name Servers) and associated IP address.
- Click Update.
If you wish to use your new child name servers for your domain, or any other domain, please follow this guide - How to add, delete & change your Name Servers.
New child name servers are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet. If you have created your child name servers and still see no change, please wait for this propagation.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.