Your Sitebeat plan includes an email hosting service that allows you to create Email Accounts for your domain. You will need to access the Hosting Manager to do this.
Follow the instructions below to access your Hosting Manager and create an Email Account:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Control Panel.
You will now be routed to your Hosting Manager.
- On the Home page, click on Email or the [v] arrow-down symbol beside it.
- Click on the Accounts icon.
- Enter the e-mail address in the Email field.
- Enter a Password in the field provided and re-type the Password in the next field.
- Review the Mailbox Quota. The mailbox size limit has been pre-set to 2000 MB; edit this to reduce or increase the limit.
Or, you can select Unlimited to allow the Email Account to use the maximum hosting space allocated for its service.
- Click Create Account.
- Your new Email Account will appear under the Email Accounts list below.
Under the ACTIONS column, click on the key icon to change your Password, the [↔] icon to change your Mailbox Quota, the trash icon to Delete the Email Account, and the [▼] icon to Access Webmail or Set Up Mail Client.
Congratulations! You just created an Email Account for Sitebeat
Note: The number of Email Accounts you can create for your Sitebeat will depend on the Sitebeat plan that you have. If you've reached the limit for your plan and you still need to create more emails, upgrade your Sitebeat plan through your Account Manager.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.