Aside from using readily available Banner Ads, you can create a Custom Link that you can use as a clickable Ad for your website visitors or email recipients. Your Custom Link can provide a more personal touch to your marketing strategies to potentially boost your Affiliate commission.
Create a Custom Link through your Account Manager. The instructions below will show you how:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your name, which is at the upper right-hand corner of the Home page, and select Affiliates from the list.
- Under Affiliate Type, select Custom Links.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the code for your Ad from the Affiliate Console.
- Open Notepad, or a similar text editing program, and paste the code.
- The code contains an area which says "Enter Your Text Here". Replace it with what you want your Custom Link or clickable Ad to show.
- Save the file as affiliates.html to a location you can easily access, such as the Desktop.
- Double-click on the file you have just created to open it in your browser. Or, right-click on the file and select Open with to select a browser application.
- Select all of the file's contents showing on your browser (Ctrl+A) and copy (Ctrl+C).
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents on your social media sites, website, blog, or into your email. You can also add the link to your email signature, if you would like it to be attached to every email you send.
Congratulations! You have just created a Custom Link.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.