How to connect a Domain name to Yola
Premium DNS offers you an instant quick setup so you can connect your domain name to Yola in one click. This guide will show you how. Premium DNS offers much more than just a quick setup, it gives you a reliable and secure cloud service utilising multiple locations to ensure your hosting is the fastest possible!
You will require a Premium DNS upgrade to perform this action, which is available within your Account Manager under the Domains section.
Quickly connect your domain to Yola:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to modify. If you have only one domain, you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Yola from the drop-down menu.
- Ensure Yola is selected and click Connect.
Note: All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to connect a Domain name to Weebly
- How to connect a Domain name to Gmail
- How to connect a Domain name to Tumblr
- How to connect a Domain name to Blogger
- How to connect a Domain name to Shopify