Premium DNS offers you an instant quick setup so you can connect your domain name to Tumblr in one click. This guide will show you how. Premium DNS offers much more than just a quick setup, it gives you a reliable and secure cloud service utilising multiple locations to ensure your hosting is the fastest possible!
You will require a Premium DNS upgrade to perform this action, which is available within your Account Manager under the Domains section
Quickly connect your domain to Tumblr:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to modify. If you have only one domain, you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Tumblr from the drop-down menu.
- Ensure that Tumblr is selected and click Connect.
All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.