Premium DNS offers you a reliable and secure cloud service that utilises multiple locations to ensure your DNS hosting is the fastest possible. In addtion, it allows you to set all types of DNS Records and take complete control over your DNS within your Account Manager.
For all other locales, this service upgrade can be added to any existing domain name. For UK, as per Registry policies, Premium DNS features are already included in every account upon registration.
Connecting a Domain to Tumblr
Included in its features, Premium DNS offers you an instant quick setup so you can connect your domain name to apps and websites like Tumblr.
Easily connect your domain to Tumblr within your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, then click the Hamburger Menu on the right.
- Select Tumblr from the expanded menu.
- A setup box will pop up. Ensure that Tumblr is selected from the drop-down menu, then click Connect.
Congratulations! You just connected your domain name to Tumblr.
Note: All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action, please wait for the update to be completed. Otherwise, contact us for assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.