Premium DNS gives you a reliable and secure cloud service utilising multiple locations to ensure your hosting is the fastest possible! More than that, it also offers you an instant quick setup so you can connect your domain name to Shopify in one click. This tutorial will show you how.
But first, you will need a Premium DNS upgrade to perform this action, which is available within your Account Manager under the Domains section.
After you've upgraded to Premium DNS, quickly connect your domain to Shopify with these easy steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name you wish to modify.
If you only have one domain, you will be taken straight to its domain management page.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings - Premium section, click the menu icon on the right and select Shopify from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, ensure that Shopify is selected, enter your Store Name in the CNAME field provided and click Connect.
Note: All DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to resolve across the global networks. After you have performed this action please wait for the update to take full effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.