Once the Site Backup plan meets its storage limit, it will stop making backups. Changes to your website won’t be saved to the cloud. To make sure you have enough space for your files and databases, check your storage status often.
To check your storage status in Site Backup, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting from the top menu.
- Select the website whose backup storage status you want to view.
- Scroll down to Site Backup and click Manage.
- You will be redirected to the Site Backup Dashboard.
- The Storage Status of your plan is found at the upper left-hand corner of the page.
Congratulations! You just checked your storage status.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.