How to check the Hosting Server specifications
You can check your server information such as your Server Name and PHP Version on your Hosting Manager Account. Here’s how you can do that:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- On the left hand side of the Hosting Manager Account, you will see a menu.
- On the menu, look for Plan: (Your Hosting Plan).
- Under Plan: (Your Hosting Plan), click Server Info.
A window will pop up with your Server Information.
Congratulations! You just checked your Hosting Server specifications.
If you want to know how to check the network status for your Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to upgrade your Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to cancel your Web Hosting, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to check the Network Status for your Web Hosting
- How to check installed CGI scripts
- How to check MySQL databases for errors
- How to perform a full backup of your Web Hosting
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting