How to check installed CGI scripts
CGI (Common Getaway Interface) transfers information between a web server and a CGI program. The program is written in any scripting language such as Java and Perl. Hence, the CGI scripts.
In your Hosting Manager, you can check installed CGI scripts by following the steps below.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Advanced or the [ v ] arrow button on the right side, then click Apache Handlers.
- Scroll down to System Apache Handlers, look for cgi-script. On its right side, you can see installed CGI scripts.
Congratulations! You just checked installed CGI scripts.
If you want to know how to check network status for your Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to check MySQL database for error, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to check MySQL databases for errors
- How to check the Hosting Server specifications
- How to check the Network Status for your Web Hosting
- Check MySQL with Telnet
- How to Back up your Website files