CGI (Common Getaway Interface) transfers information between a web server and a CGI program. The program is written in any scripting language such as Java and Perl. Hence, the CGI scripts.
In your Hosting Manager, you can check installed CGI scripts by following the steps below.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Advanced or the [ v ] arrow button on the right side, then click Apache Handlers.
- Scroll down to System Apache Handlers, look for cgi-script. On its right side, you can see installed CGI scripts.
Congratulations! You just checked installed CGI scripts.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.