Changing the Registrant (Owner) of an account is a PERMANENT function.
You will not be able to change the Registrant (Owner) back once you have made the change.
Changing the Registrant (Owner) means to transfer all of the rights and duties of the account to the designated person/entity. To protect your properties, we do not accept the application of ownership change online, by telephone or email.
If you would like to transfer, update or change the Registrant (Owner) of your hosting or products to another party please fill out the Product Transfer of Ownership Form and return it to us via email, fax or post. Listed fees must be cleared before we can process your application. Once your application is complete you should receive confirmation of completion within 5 business days.
Changing the Registrant (Owner)
To start the change of the Registrant (Owner) you will need to:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Select the Hosting or Products that you need to change the Registrant (Owner) for.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse over the Registrant Contact and then click Change Owner.
- Hover your mouse over How to change the owner? and then click Download Update Form to download the Product Transfer of Ownership Form PDF.
- Complete the application form and send it back to us via email, fax or post.
The Registrant Contact is the legal owner of the Hosting and Products under this Registrant ID. This contact has full control and can apply any updates.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.