The Registrant Contact is the legal owner of any Domains or Hosting Products under a particular Registrant ID. It is the individual or the company who has the right to use and manage the Product.
You can change the Registrant Contact Information in your account by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click the category on the top menu where your Product is located.
- Click the Product that you want to change the Registrant Contact Information for.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Registrant Contact, then click the Change Owner link.
- Edit the Registrant Contact Information in the fields provided.
- Click the Update button to save changes.
Congratulations! You have just updated the Registrant Contact Information in your account.
If you need to change the Registrant, not just the contact information, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.