A Parked Domain is a registered domain without any Web hosting or other services attached to it. Registrars allow you to point the domain to a dummy web page. When visitors type the address of a domain that has been "parked", they will see a placeholder web page or what we refer to as the Parked Page.
You can change the default Parked Page within your Account Manager by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Domain whose Parked Page type you want to change.
- Scroll down to the Name Servers section. Click the Hamburger Menu on the right, then select Park Domain from the drop-down menu.
- A window will pop-up where you can choose between the following types of Parked Pages:
|Parked Page (default)
||All newly registered names are automatically pointed to a "Coming Soon" Parked Page, which acts as a placeholder for your domain. When you point your name to a pre-existing or new website, this Parked Page disappears.
|Domain For Sale
||This will display a Domain For Sale notice on your Parked Page, along with a contact form that buyers can use to contact you. This form is then sent to the registrant's email address.
||If you do not want the "Coming Soon" Parked Page, you can have a simple Blank Page display. However, this can be ambiguous to site visitors. Hence, we strongly recommend using the default option for people to identify that the domain still exists.
- Tick the button beside the Parked Page type that you prefer, then click on the Activate button.
Note: By activating any of the above options, the Domain Name System (DNS) of your Domain Name will update, and all the other connected hosting services will no longer work.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.