How to Change the Email Address linked with eShop
Article ID: 3742 Published: 27 Apr 2015 Updated: 6 Nov 2018 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
The Email Address linked to your eShop is set according to the Email Address you provided when the store was created and installed to your website. You have the option to change it by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Settings and click General.
- Enter the new Email Address in the Company email field.
- Click the Save button at the top-right corner of your screen.
Congratulations! You just changed the Email Address linked to your eShop.
Was this helpful?
89% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.