How to change the Email Account password
It is recommended you change the passwords on your email accounts regularly to improve your email security. You should always change your password if you think someone else has access to your account. Here's how.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Email icon, then click the Email Accounts button.
- Click on Change Password next to the email address that you want to change the password for.
- Type the new password in the New Password field.
- Click Change.
Your password for the selected email account has now been changed.
Make sure that you change the password in your email client (e.g. Outlook) application as well, or you will not be able to receive emails.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to change your cPanel hosting password
- How to reset my Email password
- How to connect my domain to Web Hosting
- How to change PHP versions
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting