Your Account Manager Password is used to access everything that's in your account, including your registered Domains, Hosting, other products/services, as well as your personal or company profile, payment details, and other important information and notifications. As such, we highly recommend that you update your Password regularly to avoid unauthorised access from intruders and ensure that the account is always secured.
A strong Password includes a combination of letters in both lowercase and uppercase, numbers, and symbols. Use this prescribed criterion in creating your own strong Password.
Take precautions and change your Password regularly by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager
from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- On your Home page, click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Enter your Current Password and New Password in the appropriate fields.
- Scroll down and click Save.
Congratulations! You just changed your Account Manager Password.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.