How to cancel your Web Hosting
You can cancel your Web Hosting anytime within your Account Manager by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Web Hosting in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Web Hosting you wish to delete. If you have only one Web Hosting, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- In the Web Hosting section, click the menu icon on the right and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm Delete.
By clicking the Confirm Delete button, you will delete the product account. Websites and Emails attached to the product will be cancelled and deleted. Note there are NO REFUNDS for cancelled product accounts.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- If I cancel my Web Hosting, will this cancel my domain name?
- How to perform a full backup of your Web Hosting
- How to view your Web Hosting storage limits
- How to upgrade Web Hosting
- How to check the Network Status for your Web Hosting