If you have a domain registered with us you can manage it easily through your Account Manager dashboard. Want to cancel or delete your domain name? Follow the instructions below:
- Click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Ensure that the Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password. Then, click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- In the menu bar, click Domains.
- If you have several domains, click the domain name you want to delete.
- In the Domain Name section, click the menu icon on the right and select Delete in the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm Delete.
Got a domain connected to a hosting service? Your hosting service will remain active even once the domain is deleted. You will also still be able to access the deleted site’s files in your Hosting Account.
Domain just parked, with no hosting connected? The space where it was parked will also be deleted, and you will no longer be able to access any of the site’s files.
Important note: Cancellation of a domain name is not reversible. We strongly advise registrants to carefully consider the decision to delete a domain name before confirming.
All registrations are non-refundable. Once a domain is registered, the money is paid to the registry and the fee can not be refunded.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.