You may have reason to block certain IP addresses from accessing your site. This may save you trouble such as viruses or hackers. Before such things happen, it would be better to block certain websites.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Security or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side, and then click IP Blocker button under it.
- Enter the IP address you wish to block in the IP Address or Domain field.
You can also enter a fully qualified domain name, and the IP Blocker will attempt to resolve it to an IP address for you.
- Click Add.
Scroll down to view the list of current IP addresses being blocked. To Unblock an IP address, click the trash icon next to the blocked IP address in the list.
Congratulations! You just blocked an IP address.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.