How to add the Affiliate link to the Outlook email
Here is how you add an Affiliate link to your Outlook email:
- Copy the code for your Ad from the Affiliate Console.
- Open Notepad, or a similar text editing program, and paste the code.
- Save the file as affiliates.html to a location you can easily access, such as the Desktop.
- Double-click on the file you have just created to open it in your browser.
- Select all of the file's contents (Ctrl+A) and copy (Ctrl+C).
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents into your email.
Your email will now display the clickable Ad for your recipient. You can also follow these instructions to add the link to your Outlook email signature, if you would like it to be attached to every email you send.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How much does it cost to join the Affiliate Program?
- How to access the code required for the Affiliate Ads
- How to keep track of Affiliate clicks and orders?
- How to request payment of the Affiliate Commission
- Do you have an Affiliate or Referral program?