The Two-Step Verification System adds an extra layer of security to your account via one additional check – mobile phone verification.
You need to add and verify at least one (1) phone number to enable it. If you have not registered your mobile phone number yet, follow these steps to know how:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- On your Home page, click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Scroll down to find the Two-step Verification section, then tick the box beside Enable two-step verification. A Primary Phone input will appear.
- Select your country code from the drop-down list and enter your mobile number, then click Verify.
- On the Phone Verification Code pop-up window, you may select between these two verification methods:
||To receive the verification code via Missed Call, select the “I am ready, call me now!” option, then use the last four digits of the phone number calling you as the code.
||To receive the verification code via SMS, select the “Do not call, send me an SMS.” option.
- Upon selecting your preferred method, click on the Get Code button.
- Enter the code and click Submit.
Note: A confirmation message will display once the verification code entered has been validated.
On the other hand, a 60-second timer will appear which automatically changes to a link that you can click if NO Missed Call or SMS was received after one minute.
- Click OK.
- To add an alternative phone number for this feature, click on the + Add alternative link below the Primary Phone field, then repeat steps 8 to 12.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added your Phone Number/s to your account's Two-Step Verification System.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.