A numbered list can be inserted or removed in the website builder using the Text Widget. Follow the steps below to add or remove a numbered list in the Website Builder console using the Text Widget.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If you want to add a new Text widget, click Basic from the left menu, locate the Text widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- If you want to edit an existing Text widget, simply click in the text field area.
- The text editing toolbar will appear. Click the Insert/Remove Numbered List button.
- Enter your list text and be sure to press ENTER after each item.
- If you want to remove the Numbered List simply select the list and click the Insert/Remove Numbered List button.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
You can edit any text, including numbered lists, in the Website Builder console any time by simply clicking on the text field area.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.