How to add or remove bulleted lists in Website Builder
Article ID: 3726 Published: 23 Apr 2015 Updated: 6 Nov 2018 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can add or remove a bulleted list in the Website Builder console using the Text Widget.
Follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If you want to add a new Text widget, click Basic in the left menu, locate the Text widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- If you want to edit an existing Text widget, simply click in the text field area.
- The text editing toolbar will appear. Click the Insert/Remove Bulleted List button.
- Enter your list text and be sure to press ENTER after each item.
- If you want to remove the Bulleted List simply select the list and click the Insert/Remove Bulleted List button.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
You can edit any text or bulleted list in the Website Builder console any time by clicking on the text field area.
Was this helpful?
88% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.