How to Add my Domain to Search Engines
Submitting your domain name to search engines can be tricky and takes a considerable amount of time and effort. Using our Traffic Booster service will instantly submit your domain for indexing with all major search engines and over 400 smaller search engines and directories.
Traffic Booster was built using the latest search engine technology to ensure your site is successfully listed and subsequently found in the search engines. Traffic Booster also scans your site using specialised SEO tools to help identify and report any incorrect code or data that can affect your rankings.
To submit your domain name using Traffic Booster follow these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name that you wish to submit to search engines.
- Click on Traffic Booster from the Services menu on the right.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can Pay for & Activate your new service.
Congratulations, you now have submitted your domain name to more than 400 search engines. Be patient - your site will soon be indexed.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to add Domain Certification
- How to add Domain Privacy
- How do I Connect my Domain to my Website?
- How to add Directory Listing
- How to setup Email Forwarding on my Domain