Embedded Content is a type of website content that uses external resources to power it and keep it live on the internet. Using the Embed Code Feature in Website Builder, you can easily embed documents, media, and content from other websites into your own website. You will either need the Code or the URL to that content, to show it on your actual website.
Note: Since the Embedded Content is not powered by Website Builder, it may or may not show on your website, depending on your external resources' status on the web. For example, if the external website is down, the Embedded Content on your site will also experience a downtime while the rest of your Website Builder website will remain up and running.
To add and customise the Embed Code Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Embed Code Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Embed Code Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Advanced to expand the tab, then drag and drop the Embed Code icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- On the pop-up box, paste the Code to the content that you would like to appear on your actual website in the box provided, then click to enable Adapt To Full Height option if necessary.
Or, click the Link Icon at the upper-right cornder of the pop-up box to paste the URL or link to the website that you would like to show on your website.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Embed Code Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete an Embed Code Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move an Embed Code Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Embed Code Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.