Domain Privacy, also known as WhoIs Privacy, is a service that hides all domain registration details from the public. This includes the Registrant, Administration, Technical, and Billing contact information (i.e.: address, email address, phone number).
Domain Privacy will hide the abovementioned information from the global WhoIs database. This service prevents spammers, identity thieves, and hackers from accessing your domain registration details and abuse it.
Follow these steps to apply Domain Privacy to your domain:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Domain Name that you wish to activate the Domain Privacy for.
- If Domain Privacy has NOT been purchased, click the corresponding Activate button to purchase and enable this feature.
- If Domain Privacy has been purchased, select the Domain Privacy row and click Activate, then Update.
Activating or disabling Domain Privacy will take up to 24 hours for the global WhoIs database to reflect the new privacy settings.
Congratulations! You just added Domain Privacy to your domain.