Crazy Domains will certify and apply an Official International Domain Certification to your domain which will confirm to customers that you and your site can be trusted. This is achieved by authenticating your domain along with an optional dynamic seal on your home page.
Follow these steps to set up and authenticate your domain name.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the domain name you wish to activate the Domain Certification.
- If Domain Certification has not been purchased, select Activate to purchase and activate this feature.
- If Domain Certification has been purchased, select the Domain Certification row and click Verify to verify your Registrant Email Address. Go through the verification process. This process will need to be completed to receive the Domain Certification.
After the domain contact information has been successfully verified your domain name will be officially certified and approved. You will receive an email with the official Domain Certification site seal to display on your site.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.