How to add Directory Listing
Directory Listing will instantly add your domain name to the Global Domain Directory, which will promote your domain to the world and index it across Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. Follow these steps to add Directory Listing:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the domain name you wish to activate the Directory Listing for.
- If Directory Listing has been purchased you can select the Directory Listing row and click Activate, then Update.
- If Directory Listing has not been purchased select Activate to purchase and activate this feature.
Activating your Domain Listing will instantly add this domain name to the Global Domain Directory.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Cancel the Directory Listing
- How to publish your Domain in the Directory Listings
- How to Add my Domain to Search Engines
- How to add Domain Certification
- How to add Domain Privacy