A TXT Record is a resource record in the Domain Name System (DNS) that is used to hold readable text information about a particular hostname/zone provided to sources outside your domain.
To create a TXT Record for your domain name you will need Premium DNS, which is a DNS cloud hosting service fully loaded with DNS hosting management tools.
Note: For UK users, TXT Records and all other Premium DNS features are granted for every domain registration without the need to upgrade, as per Registry policies.
Creating TXT Records
You can create TXT Records easily, within your Account Manager, by following these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the Hamburger Menu on the right and select Add Record.
- Select TXT Record from the drop-down menu, then click the Add button.
- Enter the Sub Domain if necessary, followed by the Text Record in the corresponding fields.
- Click Update.
Congratulations! You just updated your TXT Records.
Note: TXT Records are applied immediately but may take up to 2 hours to propagate across the internet. If you have created your TXT Records and have seen no change, please wait for this propagation period to finish. Otherwise, contact us for assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.