How to Add and Delete your Name Servers
Name Servers are used to point a domain name to an IP address. You can update the Name Servers on any domain name within your Account Manager.
To update the name servers just do the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to update.
- In the Name Servers section, click the menu icon on the right and select Add Name Server from the drop-down menu.
- To apply a new Name Server enter the Host Name and IP address then click Update.
- To delete a Name Server click Delete to the right of the Name Server you wish to delete and click Update.
Name Server updates are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to delete Addons from your Domain Name
- How to Delete your Domain Name
- How to create Child Name Servers
- How to Update a Name Servers IP Address
- How to add Directory Listing