Website Builder does not have the eShop (Shopping Cart) enabled by default. This is an add-on that you must purchase alongside your Website Builder plan. To add an Online Store to your Website Builder, you will need to purchase and connect eShop through your Account Manager.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder you wish to upgrade.
If you have only one Website Builder, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- In the Website Builder section, next to Plan, click Upgrade.
- Select eShop and indicate the number of eShop pages you need for your website from the drop-down menus.
- Click Pay Now, specify your payment details and click Pay & Activate, or click on the Add to Cart button to pay and activate later.
Once the new eShop Builder has been activated, you can start using it to create your Online Store.
Adding an Online Store
Get your Online Store up and running by following the steps below:
- Go back to your Account Manager.
- Click eShop Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Build Now button at the upper right-hand section of the page. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
Below is a description of the options available within the pop-up box:
Click this button to open the Store Management area, allowing you to add Products and Categories, customise services, manage orders, etc.
Choose the Layout to use for displaying your store's Products, from the drop-down list.
|Products Per Page
Enter the number of Product items that will be displayed per page in the store.
|Categories Per Row
Enter the number of Category items that will be displayed per row in the store.
|Products Per Row
Enter the number of Product items that will be displayed per row in the store. However, this field is only enabled when Grid is the selected Product Layout.
Click the Checkbox located beside each option to take the following actions:
- Show Shopping Cart - This enables the Shopping Cart widget in the store.
- Show Categories Tabs - this enables the display of horizontal Categories tabs in the store.
- Show Categories Tabs - This enables the Search Bar in the store.
- Click on the Submit button to finish.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add an Online Store to your Website.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.