How to Add an Image Slider in Website Builder
The Website Builder's image options give you the ability to add an Image Slider and create a Slider Gallery for showcasing your images. This guide will show you how.
You will need to apply the Image Slider widget, to do so follow these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click Media from the left menu.
- Locate the Image Slider widget and drag and drop it to your page location.
- The setup screen will open. There are 8 different skins to choose from. You can control the appearance of the captions, bullets and arrows and choose a theme color. Each slide has an image, title text and caption text.
- After you finish setting up your Image Slider widget click Save & Close.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
Please reference the online help section within Website Builder for more information setting up the Image Slider widget.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Add a Flash files in Website Builder
- How to add Keywords to your site in Website Builder
- How to add or remove numbered lists in Website Builder
- How to add or remove bulleted lists in Website Builder
- How to Add a Contact Form in Website Builder