The Twitter Post Feature allows you to add a snippet of a specific Twitter Post onto your website in Website Builder.
To add and customise the Twitter Post Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Twitter Post Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Twitter Post Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Twitter Post icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Tweet Post Link in the space provided, then select whether to Show/Hide Media content on this Feature from the drop-down list.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to set the Style and Colour Theme from their respective drop-lists.
Congratulations! You just customised the Twitter Post Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete a Twitter Post Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Twitter Post Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Twitter Post Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.