The Twitter List Feature allows you to add a snippet of your Twitter List Feed onto your website in Website Builder, to show your latest Tweets.
To add and customise the Twitter List Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Twitter List Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Twitter List Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Twitter List icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Twitter Link in the space provided, then click on the bar to adjust the number of Twitter Posts to show on your website.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to set the Style and Colour Theme from their respective drop-lists.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Twitter List Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete a Twitter List Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Twitter List Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Twitter List Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.