You can add a Page from any professionally-designed Template in Sitebeat, so you won't have to worry about how to start.
Follow the instructions below to add a Template Page to your website in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, then click Add.
- Click on the Page Icon, then select Template.
- Click on a Template to open it, then select the specific Template Page to add.
- The newly added Template Page will show on your left-side panel. Hover your mouse pointer over it and click the Gear Icon that appears.
- Under Page Settings, enter a Name for your page and edit the URL.
You can also add a Meta Title and Meta Description in the fields provided.
- Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to Pages then click again to exit.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Template Page in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.