How to add a signature on Webmail
You can add a signature to your email so that all sent emails are concluded by your signature.
- Log in to your Webmail.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Identities.
- Click on your email address on the left hand side.
- You can then update the signature within the Signature field.
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have added a Signature to your email on Webmail.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to use Webmail
- How to access your Webmail
- How to setup Android to send and receive Email
- How to setup iPhone or iPad to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email