Add a Panel Feature to fill in spaces and break down page content in your website. The Panel is an empty space whose background you can edit or set to transparent, which can hold one or many other Features inside it.
To add a Panel in Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Layout.
- Drag and drop the Panel icon onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under the Background tab on the pop-up box, you can change the background Colour, set it to transparent, or upload a Photo to use as background:
||Click the box on its right to select a colour, then click the bar below it to adjust its transparency.
Drag it to the leftmost side for a fully transparent background.
||Click Add Photo then use any of the following methods to change the background:
- Upload to Sitebeat
If the Photo is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the image from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat.
- Access Sitebeat My Photos
If the Photo was previously uploaded in Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the picture.
- Access the Cloud
If the Photo is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then navigate and select the picture.
- Use Free Photos
If you want to use a free photo from Sitebeat, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the picture.
- Click on the Design tab on the pop-up box to adjust following:
||Click the box on its right to select a colour, then click the bar below it to adjust its thickness.
||Click the bar below it to adjust the radius of the border's corners.
||Click the box on its right to select a colour, then click the bar below it to adjust its intensity.
Congratulations! You just added a Panel in Sitebeat.
You can now add other Features into the Panel. Simply click Build, then drag and drop the desired Feature's icon onto the Panel and customise it as you will.
- To delete a Panel Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Panel Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Panel Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
- To resize the Panel Feature's placeholder vertically, hover your mouse pointer over it and click on the resizing control that appears below; drag it up or down to resize and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.