Flash is used for animated vector graphics, online games and programs. You can add Flash files to your site in the Website Builder console using the Flash widget. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click Media from the left menu.
- Locate the Flash widget and drag and drop it to your page location.
- The setup screen will open. Below is a description of the options:
||Click this button to upload the flash file from your personal computer.
|Text for not supporting Flash
||The text to display on mobile devices or screen readers designed for the visually impaired.
||Choose where to align the flash file.
- After finishing setting up your Flash widget click Submit.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
Congratulations, you have added a Flash file to your site.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.