Organise your Online Store's Products by creating Categories in Sitebeat, which will make shopping easy for your customers.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
To add a Category for your Online Store's Products in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Products from the left-side menu. A list of sample Products pre-added by the system will appear here.
- Click the Manage link found beside Categories at the left-side menu.
- Click on the Add Root Category at the top of the pop-up window. A New root category template will appear.
- Under the General tab, enter a New category name and a short Description for your new Category in the fields provided, then click Save found on the right side of the pop-up window.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Category for your Online Store's Products in Sitebeat.
Click on the Category products tab to assign Products to a Category. For a more detailed instruction on how to do this, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.