What is a Browser Icon
A Browser Icon, also known as Favicon or Brand Icon, is a small image that is displayed next to the page title in web browser tabs. It is also the Icon that shows when visitors save your site to their browser bookmarks.
Browser Icons make your site recognisable among all the other sites open within a browser. All the websites that are built using Website Builder have the Website Builder Logo displayed in browser tabs by default. You can easily customise this by replacing the default Website Builder Logo with the Browser Icon of your choice.
How to add a Browser Icon
Add a Browser Icon for your website to boost your branding, using the simple steps detailed below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click >Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click General.
- Drag and drop your Browser Icon image into the Upload Image box under Favicon For Browsers.
Or, click on the Upload Image box to browse through your computer and select the image.
- The image will automatically be saved in your Website Builder project as your Browser Icon but will only be applied once you publish your site.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Browser Icon for your website in Website Builder.
IMPORTANT: The following are limitations as to the maximum and minimum required image size that you can use for your Browser Icon:
- Maximum allowed image size is 1024x1024 pixels.
- Minimum allowed image size is 16x16 pixels.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.