How to access your Webmail
Here is how you access your email account using Webmail. Make sure that you have already created an email account, otherwise these steps will not work.
- Go to the Webmail page.
You can also click My Account at the top of this page and select the Email Login option at the top of the pop-up window. Then, make sure that Email Mailbox is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Email Address (make sure you also enter the @ symbol and your domain name) and Password for your email address and click Log In.
You are now logged into Webmail.
If you would like to set up another service to send and receive emails, please see the Similar Articles section at the bottom of this page.
If you have lost your password or would like to change it, please refer to the article below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to add a signature on Webmail
- How to use Webmail
- How to setup Android to send and receive Email
- How to setup iPhone or iPad to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email