How to access phpMyAdmin
phpMyAdmin is an open source tool written in PHP, used to handle MySQL over the Web. It can create, modify or delete databases, fields, tables and rows; execute SQL statements; and manage users and permissions.
To access phpMyAdmin, follow the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Databases or the [ v ] arrow button on the right side, then click phpMyAdmin.
You will be redirected to phpMyAdmin interface.
Congratulations! You just accessed phpMyAdmin.
If you want to know how to access the File Manager, click here.
If you want to know how to access the Hosting Manager, click here.
If you want to know how to access the MySQL manager, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to backup a database with phpMyAdmin
- How to restore a database backup with phpMyAdmin
- How to access the File Manager
- How to access MySQL manager
- How to access the Hosting Manager