Other than being able to build your website fast and easy with the Website Builder’s simple drag-and-drop feature, you can also create and manage your email addresses or update your DNS records by accessing your Website Builder’s cPanel.
To log in to the cPanel for Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Website Builder plan you wish to manage. If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be routed to the management page.
- Click on the [v] arrow-down symbol beside the Build Now button and select Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username and password of your Control Panel if asked.
- You will be routed to your hosting manager Control Panel.
Congratulations! You are now logged in to the cPanel for Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.