How long does it take for DNS Records to Propagate?
Domain Name System (DNS) records are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to fully propagate across the Internet. This means email forwarding, domain forwarding and all other DNS record updates will not be visible or active until the DNS has filtered across the global network.
If you have created your records and have seen no change, please wait for this propagation. If there is no change after 24 hours please contact our support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- What DNS Records can I manage?
- DNS Records are not updating
- How to setup Email Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How to setup Web Forwarding with Premium DNS
- How do I upgrade to Premium DNS?