How long does an incoming domain Transfer take?
A Domain Transfer can take up to 10 working days depending on the domain extension. Different domains have different transfer times and processes.
You will receive a confirmation email when the transfer has been completed. The domain transfer status can also be tracked within your Account Manager.
If you have submitted a domain transfer and you have NOT received a confirmation email within 24 hours notifying you of domain name Transfer Acceptance, you will need to contact us. The confirmation email is sent to the address on file for the domain name and it is more than likely that the transfer confirmation email has gone to an old email address.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Prepare Your Domain for Transfer
- Does Domain Transfer mean transfer of Domain Ownership?
- Why is my domain status Transfer Pending
- How Long does it take for a Domain Name to be Registered?
- How long to Activate my Expired domain name?