How do I update the AAAA Records?
The AAAA Record (quad A Record) points a domain or subdomain to an IPv6 address.
To create an AAAA Record on your domain name you will need to update the DNS Settings, which can be found under each domain name within your Account Manager.
Creating the AAAA Record
You can create your AAAA Record easily by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure Account Manager is selected.
- Type your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to update.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the menu icon on the right and select Add Record from the drop-down menu.
- Select AAAA Record from the drop-down menu and click Add.
- Enter the Sub Domain if necessary, followed by the forward AAAA Record IP address in the relevant fields.
- Click Update.
The AAAA Record is applied immediately but may take up to 2 hours to propagate across the Internet. If you have created your AAAA Record and have seen no change, please wait for this propagation. Otherwise, it is advised that you contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How do I update the SRV Records?
- How do I update the CNAME Records?
- How do I update the TXT Records?
- How do I update the MX Records?
- What is an AAAA Record?