How do I update the A Record?
An A Record (Address Record) points a domain or subdomain to an IP address.
To create an A Record on your domain name you will need to change the DNS Settings, which can be found under each domain name within your Account Manager.
Creating an A Record
You can create an A Record easily by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you wish to update. If you have only one domain, you will be taken straight to the domain management page for that domain.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the menu icon on the right and select Add Record from the drop-down menu.
- Select A Record from the drop-down menu and click Add.
- Enter the Sub Domain if necessary, followed by the A Record IP address.
- Click Update.
The A Record is applied immediately but may take up to 2 hours to propagate across the Internet. If you have created your A Record and have seen no change, please wait for this propagation. Otherwise, it is advised that you contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.