Transferring .UK domain name with Crazy Domains is very easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Usually, it involves your current registrar and Crazy Domains only. However, if your current registrar is unable to complete the transfer for you, you can move your domain name by yourself. In just 10 days, your transfer will be successfully completed.
How to transfer .UK with the help of your current registrar
When transferring your .UK domain name, make sure to do this first to save hassle and resources. This guide is for all registrars in general. Therefore, additional steps may be required.
Complete these steps with your current registrar
- Contact your current registrar to inform them of the transfer.
- Verify contact information for your domain name. Please make sure that your registrant’s email address is correct, for all emails regarding the transfer will go to this email.
- Unlock .UK domain in your current registrar.
- Cancel private or protected registration.
- Request to change current IPS tag to CRAZYDOMAINS-AE.
Complete these steps with us
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains from the menu bar at the top.
- Click Transfer on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your Domain Name you wish to transfer on the field provided, then click Transfer.
For bulk transfer, click Bulk Transfer just below the box, and enter one domain per line.
- Under Domain Transfer, enter your Domain password in the box provided at the right side of your domain name.
- Click Checkout.
For a more tailored guide for some specific registrants, refer to:
How to transfer .UK manually
If your current registrar failed to complete the transfer for you, you can do it manually through .UK governing body’s website www.nominet.uk at a cost. Follow the steps below to be guided.
- Visit https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/access-your-account.html.
- On Nominet's page, enter your email address in the box provided, then click Submit.
A link to reset your Nominet password will be sent to your email address.
- Open the same email address in a browser, and look for an email from Nominet.
- Click the link given in the email to reset your password.
- Enter your desired password, click Confirm, then click Set Password.
- Open https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html in a browser.
- Enter your email address and password, and click Log In.
- Click Registrar Change, then click Next.
- Select the domain name(s) you wished to transfer to Crazy Domains and click Next.
- In the Registrar Change field, enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE and click Search.
- Click Choose, then click Next.
- Enter the details required.
- Click Continue & Make Payment.
- Enter payment details and click Next.
- Click Submit.
You will receive a confirmation on the site and in your email when the transfer is complete, and your .UK domain name will be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You just transferred your .UK domain name to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.