Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
Transferring a .UK Domain Name from UK2 to Crazy Domains is easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Client Hosting Interface.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- On the left-hand corner, click Domains tab.
- At the top of the page, click Transfer.
- Select Transfer Out button.
- Enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE in the field provided.
- Click Transfer Out to complete transfer.
Once the Transfer is done, your domain will then be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your .UK Domain Name from UK2 to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
To transfer .UK Domains from other Registrars, please follow the guide below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.