How do I Transfer my .UK domain name from UK2?
Article ID: 3765 Published: 1 Jul 2015 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
Transfer .UK domains from UK2 to Crazy Domains by doing the following:
- Go to Client Hosting Interface.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- On the left-hand corner, click Domains tab.
- At the top of the page, click Transfer.
- Select Transfer Out button.
- Enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE in the field provided.
- Click Transfer Out to complete transfer.
Your domain will be manageable through Crazy Domains.
To transfer .UK domains from other Registrars please follow the guide below:
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.