Sign Up / Log In
Need help?
1300 210 210
We're Australian!
#1 for domains & hosting
94% customer satisfaction
Trusted by over 1 million businesses
Expert, 24/7 customer support
90% of issues resolved within a day
Best value
We price match*
Online Support Domain Names

How do I Transfer my .UK domain name from 123-Reg?

You can transfer .UK domains from 123-Reg easily by doing the following:

  1. Enter into your browser and log in to your account.
  2. From the Your Domains drop down, select the domain name you are transferring. Click Manage.
  3. Under the Domain Transfers section click IPS Tag.
  4. Enter CRAZYDOMAINS-AE into the box shown and click Change IPS Tag Now.

Your domain will then become manageable through Crazy Domains.

To transfer .UK domains from other Registrars please follow the below guide:

Was this helpful? Yes No 84% of people found this helpful.
Need Help? Chat Now