Every Domain Name should be renewed before its expiration date. If all the auto-renewal attempts fail and you do not manually renew your Domain Name by the expiration date, you must restore it.
If the Domain expires - don’t fret - because you can still restore it during the given Renewal Grace Period which will last for 30-45 days. After this, if you still haven’t renewed your Domain Name, a Redemption Period will be granted which will last for another 30 days.
Restore your Domain Name by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Tick the box beside the Domain Name/s you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew button on the upper right-hand of the Domains List.
You will be directed to the page where you can Pay Securely the Domain you have just renewed.
Congratulations! You have just successfully Restored your Domain Name.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.